This license agreement (hereinafter Agreement) is an agreement between You (the person or company who is being licensed to use the software or documentation) and Web 4 Infinity Limited (hereinafter We/Us/Our). The agreement applies to all products/software/scripts/services (hereinafter Product/Products) you purchase from us.
- Purchasing this Product grants you a license for use on one installation, plus any associated non-production environments.
- Our products are 100% unencoded. You are free to modify it as you see fit, within the terms of the complete license below.
- GRANT OF LICENSE
- We are the copyright holder of the Product.
- We grant you the right to install and use the Product on one website.
- A separate License should be purchased for each new Product installation.
- You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software or product or website.
- You may make copies of the Product as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
- DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
- You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the software product.
- You may not distribute copies of the Product to third parties.
- You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease, or lend the Product.
- We reserve the right to publish a selected list of users of our Product.
- You are bound to preserve Product identification, proprietary, copyright, or other notices contained in the Product.
- NO WARRANTIES
- We expressly disclaim any warranty for the Product. The Product is provided ‘As Is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. We do not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links, or other items contained within the Product.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We will not be liable to you for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) caused to you, your information, and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Product.
- We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Product against the law or for any illegal use.
- Any failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement will result in automatic and immediate termination of the License in which case the Customer shall immediately cease use of the Product and destroy all copies of the Product supplied under this Agreement. Such termination shall not oblige Us to return any amounts received from the Customer pursuant to the Agreement.
- The financial obligations incurred by the Customer shall survive the expiration or termination of the License.