Social media has become an integral part of any business. Our module allows the display of the Instagram feed on a Magento 2 website. A user can select the number of images to display associated with the authenticated account or with a specific hashtag. The module is completely responsive and mobile ready.
The integration of the module is done through a widget thus allowing flexibility on the location where the feed will be displayed. The module has a very easy installation and configuration.
Magento2 Instagram Feed Features:
- Enable/Disable module
- Widget integration anywhere on the website
- Fully responsive and mobile ready
- Display feed of the authenticated user or display images with a specific hashtag
- Link to the photo’s location on Instagram which opens in a new window
- Choose the number of images to display
- Choose the number of columns
- The option to select between 3 image sizes: thumbnail, medium, or full-size
- Show the number of likes and/or comments
- Add custom CSS
Editions of Magento 2 for which Instagram Feed is compatible with
Community Edition 2.0, 2.1, 2.2
License details are available in: End User License Agreement.